Sunday, November 9, 2008

CX Heber Mud Fest


This is my first post of my blog. Thank goes out to Mark N. for encouraging me to blog. Cyclocross race #7 was a butt kicker. I'm not sure what happened but I was not running on all cylinders. I was in 3rd place for 1/2 of the first lap and then the mud just seem to get deeper and everyone around me was getting faster. My buddy, Craig, who has been finishing like 30th, passed me on the 2nd lap and took 15th. I felt good before the race, I even put down Red Bull an hour before the race, which I haven't done before. Even with a pathetic finish I think I moved up a spot to 2nd overall. It helps when the number one rider was a no show for the last 2 races.

The Heber Valley was foggy for the start of Men's C flight at 9:30.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're in the army now!

UtRider said...

Pictures like that don't provide much motivation to try a cross race!