Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Powder

Friday's are so much better with powder. Janie and I were able to sneak up this morning to Brighton and enjoy 13" of new snow. Great conditions, fairly fast with a soft bottom. The new homemade skis were awesome. I had 2 virgin runs on the Olympic Shoulder in the Milly side country. This is in the first video. I also had fun 15 foot drop into Peanuts and then a fast run out through Rock Garden.


Milly's backbone provided fresh tracks until 10:30 right down back bone. Evergreen and Captains Hook were a sweet. The videos are a little raw. I taped a tripod mount to my helmet and used an older digital camera. The cold sucked all the life out of my battery. Hopefully it will still make you jealous:)

1 comment:

UtRider said...

So that's why Janie asked Cami to drive this morning!

I'm going to Snowbasin tomorrow. Ever skied up there before?