Saturday, April 4, 2009

Terrain Park Fun - Brighton


Another great day at Brighton with an another foot of snow on top of Friday's foot. The kids skied the powder well. Later in the day Griffin(my 7 year old son) wanted to ski the terrain park under Majestic. He had been talking about hitting this all day. The video above is Grif hitting the table top rail. He didn't quite get the pop he needed to clear both skis. He tagged one ski on the front of box and then belly slid the whole rail. Luckily no harm done and he was ready to do it again. After the crash we hiked up and Grif wanted me to lift him up on the ramp so he could do it again. He has a little to much of his Dad in him.

1 comment:

Kel said...

Mike-- I never knew you even had a blog! I saw you write about it on facebook, so I checked it out and watched Griffin again in that video and I am crying I am laughing so hard. That really is probably the best thing of my life and I think I'll watch it everyday because it makes me laugh so hard!